Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Weekly Earning Update 2/15/10

This is my weekly update for Ehow. It has been an OK week for earnings, but there are other issues on Ehow. I have written articles to publish, but the articles that I have submitted are not getting published. I am sure this will have an effect on the earnings. I have 10 articles pending and 15 articles waiting to put on Ehow. I am going to stop publishing until they get the articles to publish.

My earnings have increased by $2 from what I was at last month at this time. I will accept any form of increase.

Earnings $16+
Articles-0!!

While the publishing tools are down I am going through my articles to make sure they are being ranked in Google, and trying to build the backlinks. I am not going to give up on Ehow. I have seen how much I can make, and feel it will get back to that amount in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment