Thursday, February 11, 2010

Increase Your Earnings After The UK Problem

The UK problem has reduced our earning by quite a bit, but the issue is being fixed by Ehow. Now we have to worry about how are articles are ranking, and find ways to get our earning back to what the were before the problem happened.

I decided to go through my articles the other day, and found that a lot of them do not come up on the search engines. I think it may have had something to do with us having duplicates of our articles, Google tends to look down on that.

What I began to do:

  • Go through your articles and see if they are on Google. You can do this by copying a portion of your article, and put it in Google's search engine. Your article should come up if it is ranked.
  • Submit my article links on Submitexpress again.
  • Update your articles a small amount to get the search engines to notice the article again.
These are just a few things that I did, and it may help you as well. I have almost 400 articles, and it is time consuming, but if the article is not listed you will not get traffic. You need the traffic to get earnings from your articles.

The best way for us to increase our earnings it to avoid conflict about the situation, and finding ways to help our earnings again. It may take some time, but it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment