Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ehow Compensates For The UK Issue.

Well I am sure you have heard about the UK issue that Ehow has been having. They had promised a generous compensation for the problem. When I received my payment today, the compensation was included. The compensation was less than $8. I am disappointed with this amount. I know I lost well over $100 from the ordeal. Even though I was disappointed, I appreciate the compensation. Ehow could have simply just explained what happened, and left it at that.

There are a lot of people upset about the amount the received, but I am sure there was a lot that was considered when Ehow gave out the bonus'. I would say that these would be big factors; amount of articles, average monthly pay, and the amount of time you have been on the site. I have noticed people that are very upset about there compensation, but only began writing for Ehow in December. Ehow really does not have any average to go on, and neither does a member that began towards the end of '09.

I am happy that Ehow compensated something. They could have easily fixed the UK problem, and not gave us anything for our loss. I am not happy about the situation, but Ehow is still my best earning writing site.

No comments:

Post a Comment