Monday, December 7, 2009

Update and Promoting My Content.

I do not do a lot of promoting for my articles, but I see how easy it can be. I am using www.shetoldme.com and www.stumbleupon.com to start my promoting. Since there is an option to promote both on our ehow articles, it is very simple.

Since I am going through all of my 290 articles anyway, I am going to update each one with better SEO. If I can get the SEO used properly, and promote my articles, I should begin seeing a great increase in my income within the next month or so. I am sure there are other sites that I can promote on, but I feel I should focus on a couple. After I see how my progress goes, I may try a couple more.

This may take a little while to finish this process, but it will be complete by the first of the year. I will continue to write article, but not quite as many. I will let you guys know how the process is going, and hopefully share my success.

1 comment: