Sunday, December 27, 2009

Submit Express

Submit Express is a site that can help with a lot of your writing. The site has tools to assist with SEO, search engine submission, marketing, and other helpful publishing and promoting tools.

Submit express also has a lot of free tools that can help. You can search your articles popularity, and find where your articles are being linked from. I have been using this service, and I have learned a lot about what I am doing properly, and what I need to work on.

Other free tools they offer:

  • Meta tag analyzer
  • Keyword suggestion tool
  • Keyword traffic estimator
  • SEO dictionary
  • Meta tag generator
  • Page rank checker
  • Page snooper
  • Broken link checker
  • Link counter
  • You can also submit some of your articles for free, you can only do one at a time though.
There is also a lot of other helpful information that you can use. I just recently came onto this site, and I am learning a lot. I recommend any writer checking the site out, it may help you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment