Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Earnings Updated

Well today and yesterday Ehow did update there earnings. Today they actually updated twice, but they were not very much for me.

The first 7 days of December I made about $20, $15 short of last month. I am fine with that because I am sure people have better things to do during this time of year. I have not been online as much as I should, so I am content with any earnings at the moment. Earning money without working is great, no matter how much it is.

I will be updating my earnings Friday or Saturday because I will be out of town next week. Going to the Bahamas, so excited, it's my first time! I am going to go through Ehow withdrawals.

1 comment:

  1. A lot of people who have been writing for eHow for a while have reported that their earnings have gone down. I hope that will change after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete