Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ehow Is Helping So Much At the Moment


I have been writing for Ehow for a little over a year, but have only been active for about seven months. I have enjoyed writing for Ehow the entire time. In the recent week I have learned things about my life that are hard to deal with, but Ehow is keeping my hopes up. I have been with the same man for 6 years. This week we have decided to part ways for a couple of reasons. In the last few months I have not worked, so he has paid for everything. Since he pays for everything I am left pretty helpless at the moment. Online writing is the only thing that is keeping me going financially and Ehow is the biggest part of that.

Ehow has became something that I try to do on a regular basis. It is a part of my life and my income. Since all of these problems have came up I will be spending more time on the site. I am hoping that it will be an even bigger part of my online income.

I want to thank Ehow for giving me hope. Yes I know that Ehow has there problems, but if I did not have the site my life would be a little more depressing at the moment. Ehow introduced me to the online income world, and it will continue to be a big part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment