Friday, March 5, 2010

Great day On Ehow

I have not had this in a long time, a $5 earning day on Ehow. I am not saying that it will continue to be this high, but I am so happy. My online income has been much lower for the last couple of months. With this increase I am beginning to get my positivity back.

Ehow is a great earning site. I think it just went through a tough patch the last couple of months. I am hoping to begin earning what I was before all of the problems. My best earning month was November. I earned $124 and had a little more than 200 articles. Most of my articles was only a month or two old. In December I became disappointed with my earnings. I made a $70 with 300 articles. It was even worse in January and February.

I think my earnings for March will be much greater than before, and I feel it is a great sign for a continuing increase in all of the Ehow communities earnings.

1 comment:

  1. I think eHow just had a rough patch as well. My earnings are where they should be now, and I am working on researching new keywords and writing better articles. March will be an interesting month if this continues!

    ReplyDelete