Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ehow Publishing Glitches

I have been having so many problems publishing, and so is everyone else on Ehow. I don't know what is going on, but I do not have publishing problems on any other sites. The issues on Ehow has slowed down my writing by quite a bit. I usually stand up for Ehow because it is the best site that I write for, but I am starting to get upset with the problem. If I am not writing I will not increase my daily earnings.

I have figured out how to publish the articles, but you cannot publish any pictures on the articles. If I do not use pictures, I do not have any problems.

I did wake up to a better day at Ehow, my earnings increased today. I try to always look at the positive in life.

I am hoping that Ehow gets there publishing tools fixed, and soon. I like putting a picture in the articles, even though they do not seem to affect the earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment