Friday, April 2, 2010

I am back online and have an earning update

I am so sorry that I have been away for the last week or so. There has been so much going on, and I did not have a computer for a few days. Well I am back on track and will be pushing even harder to reach my earning goals with Ehow and my other writing sites.

I was pleasantly surprised when I logged back in on Ehow, my earnings have increased. They have actually increased by more than $20 since last month. I am hoping that this will keep happening from now on. I did not write much this much, and most of you know why. April will be the month for hard work online.

Ehow March Earnings: $81.00
Ehow Articles Written For March: 3

My goals for April:

Articles: 25
Earnings: $100

I will be getting my focus back this month. It will take time to get everything back in order, but this is my time to reach my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment