Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ehow Weekly Earning Update 4/8/2010

Wow! This has been a difficult week on Ehow. Ehow changed there publishing, and canceled there Compensation program. With the exception of the articles already published of course. Well the earnings have also been bad. It has actually been the lowest earning week that I have had in a long time.

Since I will not be submitting any article on Ehow, I will be working on the 400 articles that I have. I feel that I can continue to increase my earnings on the site if I focus on promoting and updating the articles on a regular basis. Once everything gets organized with all of the other issues I will begin working on increasing my earning potential for my Ehow articles.

Ehow Earnings for the week: $14 Compared to last months 1st weeks earning of $20. That is a big decrease.

No comments:

Post a Comment