Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ehow Writers will have to write for Demand Studios

Well I have not been online very much for the last couple of weeks, but I was hit with a shock yesterday. Demand Studios will be the exclusive platform for Ehow writers. I was actually very disappointed in this decision that they have made. I have been writing for Ehow for over a year now, and love the site. Demand Studios is a completely different subject.

I was accepted to write for Demand Studios, but have not decided whether or not I will write for them. I know that Demand Studios is much more strenuous on there acceptance then Ehow was. I am not worried about my writing, but I know they will want editing done from time to time. If that is the case I will not write for the site. To receive the same pay and work twice as hard, I would not do it. I will submit a few articles so I can see what happens.

I do not feel that this is a good decision for Ehow or Demand Studios. I think they will be losing a lot of quality writers with this decision.

My Earnings:

Since this change has taken affect my earnings have dropped quite a bit. I have went from $4 days last month to $1 days this month. I am hoping that this is only a temporary earning problem, and they will begin to increase again after everything gets situated.

Well this will affect all of us as a writing group and I would like to know how you feel about it. So please leave a comment sharing your point of view on Demand Studios becoming the writing platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment