Thursday, November 12, 2020

Still Earning on My Ehow Blog after 10 Years

 

 I was analyzing my income sources today and saw that I am still getting views and earning from the blog, my Ehow Blog. For me, that is crazy! It has been over 10 years since I have made a post, and I sold my articles to Ehow over 10 years ago. I wanted to share that I do have other blogs that shares income sources, saving money tips, and my traveling adventures with my family. If you are interested in seeing where my life has taken me in 2020, then please take a look.



Finances and More from a Mom

Saving Money and Home Finances

New Single Mommy Blog

The Traveling Family Adventures 


  I am not getting rich in my life, but my financial future is much brighter than it was 10 years ago. I share when I can, and hope to be sharing much more soon. Thank you to everyone that has supported me in my journey or for simply reading some of my posts. I appreciate it more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment